You can change your password and secure information by logging into your account and going to the Account Settings page.
Then, scroll down to the Login & Security section where you can enter a new password.
Haven’t logged into your account before? If you would like to access your personal TourRadar account for the first time and you haven’t set a password yet, follow the steps below:
- Click the login icon on the top-right corner of any TourRadar webpage and click to login or head straight to https://www.tourradar.com/reset-password.
- Select ‘Forgot your password?’
- Enter your email address to have a new password emailed to you.
- Open up the email you’ve received from TourRadar. If this isn’t in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder!
- Click the link provided in your email and set your password.
- After submitting your new password, you will be redirected to the TourRadar website and automatically logged into your TourRadar account.