When you first visit XCover you will need to activate your account. Simply find the XCover confirmation email in your inbox and click the link to activate your account. The link is secure. Follow the instructions to set up your XCover Account.
Make sure you check your spam folder if you can’t find your confirmation email.
If you purchased your protection on TourRadar’s website using your Apple Account there may be a few extra steps to set up your XCover Account. Please follow the instructions above and click the link in the confirmation email sent from XCover. You’ll then need to choose an email address to associate with your XCover Account which you can then use to log in.
If you’re unable to find this, you can log into the XCover insurance portal at XCover to bring up your insurance booking and view all your documents.
- The email address is the one that was used to confirm the policy on the Booking Conversation Page.
- Once you click continue, it will prompt you to input a password. It will require you to set up a password and to do so, you have to click ’Forgot your password?’.
- Then, you can input the same e-mail you’ve been using or your phone number to receive a new password.
- You will receive a link to reset your password.
- Please follow the instructions in the link.
- Last but not least, you can head back to XCover.com and log in with your e-mail and new password and you should be in your account, view your XCover Protection documents, make changes, and start a claim.