XCover protection coverage may vary depending on your country, travel destination, age, and pre-existing medical conditions. There are several instances where you may not be covered:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition
- You’re unwilling to travel
- You can’t travel due to changing lockdown or quarantine restrictions
- Restrictions at your destination have changed
- You’re traveling against the advice of a medical practitioner (or if you would be traveling against the advice of a medical practitioner had you asked), XCover, TourRadar, or any government office.
As coverage specifics vary by region, it is of utmost importance to thoroughly review the policy wording before purchasing the insurance to fully understand what is covered and any limitations or exclusions that may apply. You can find this information in the insurance booking block when obtaining a quote and/or in the confirmation emails sent to you by our partner XCover.com.
If you want to know whether XCover offers travel insurance in your region, please read here: How do I know if I am eligible for travel insurance offered by XCover?