As a result of COVID-19, adventure operators are more focused than ever on hygiene! Here is a common list of the things that some operators are now enforcing on their adventures:
- All guests and guides will have their temperature checked at the start of the tour.
- The number of guests onboard each vehicle will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own face masks, but the adventure operator will also have disposable ones available just in case.
- Adventure guides have been instructed not to handle a guest’s camera.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided.
- Camping equipment will be assigned to a specific person for the duration of the adventure.
- Some National Tourism Bodies are implementing 'Clean and Safe' certifications
The 'What’s Included' section of many adventure details pages will now have a 'Hygiene Measures' section, as well, to provide more information on what the operator has in place for that specific adventure.
If your adventure does not have this information listed, the operator may not have this outlined yet, so please feel free to reach out to the operator directly by using the 'Ask A Question' button from the adventure details page.
For post-booking inquiries on what your adventure operator has in place for hygiene, please reach out on your Booking Conversation Page.